Bradley is respected as a leader in digital strategy and its execution. Having expertise in strategy, finance, technology and innovation which stems from his experiences as a management consultant, investment banker, academic and entrepreneur, he came to Detecon to drive the adoption of New Work practices throughout the strategic development and execution cycle. His belief that digital strategy must be digital in not only its focus, but in how it is executed, guides him as he works to identify and partner with US based firms focused on revolutionizing not only how strategy is designed and implemented, but can change how consultants provides advice. From his base in San Francisco, he harnesses these insights to support and guide Detecon’s clients successfully through their digital transformation initiatives.
- Digital executive leadership (inc. CDOs and CIOs)
- Strategy and digital business model development
- Digital business transformation and strategic alignment
- Financial analysis and M&A execution expertise
- Change management and project management
- Innovation empowerment and corporate incubation
- Business Process Management (including Lean)
- Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT) technology trends
- Customer Relationship Management
"The best strategies now emphasize speed, data and digital. Your implementation approach must emphasize the same elements."