Consultant Digital Budapest (m/f/d)
What you can expect
- Supporting our clients through digital transformation with a unique combination of knowledge at the interface of business and technology
- Advising our clients through the use of modern information and communication technologies
- Development of strategy options, recommendations for action and support for our clients in implementing IT strategies, digital business models and enterprise architectures at every management level
- Our consulting services can focus on the following areas:
- Big Data Analytics strategy development and implementation
- Data science and data visualization from proof-of-concept to production
- Development and expansion of Internet of Things platforms
- Robotics and digitalization of processes
- Data Center Management and Network Infrastructure
- IT security, IT governance, IT service management, IT process management, IT architecture management, IT project, program and portfolio management
What we are looking for
- Master's, diploma or doctoral studies in (business) informatics, (business) engineering, economics with IT focus or natural sciences with business-relevant knowledge
- High interest in digitization and technology trends, such as IoT, Big Data, Cloud Management, EAM, Virtualization and Mobility
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good communication skills and networking
- High project-related willingness to travel (national or international, depending on preference)
- Enthusiasm for the interaction of technology and business
What we are offering
- No up-or-out system, but individual career and development perspectives
- An appreciative culture and a highly innovative new work environment
- Steep learning curve thanks to flat hierarchies and excellent training and further education opportunities
- The freedom to develop and drive forward the topics that interest you
Are you digital?
Then we look forward to getting to know you and to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, salary expectations and possible entry date).
Reaching for the stars - as a partner or as an expert
Our matrix structure allows you new ways within the organization
Reconciling family and career is important to us
As a specialist or manager, drive future-oriented projects forward
Your career opportunities at Detecon
As a Business Analyst, you will work with your team on projects and support the topic development of your practice. You will develop yourself and your consulting competence further and build up a network within Detecon.
As a Consultant, you are jointly responsible for projects as a stream, sub-project or project manager. You support with offers and client workshops. In addition, you will contribute to the development of your practice and expand your functional and industry-specific expertise.
As a Senior Consultant you take over the role of the management of client projects and prepare independent offers. You strengthen your thematic focus and expand your market and sector know-how.
As a Managing Consultant you lead your own client projects and participate in account teams. As an expert, you lead knowledge initiatives and position yourself as a Detecon Leader.
Partner-Track: Associate Partner
As an Associate Partner you will assume a responsible role in projects and account management. You have your own client platform and place your thematic focus at Detecon. You also lead disciplinary staff and assume a superior role.
Experten-Track: Topic CTO
Or you position yourself as Topic CTO with a highly specialized topic expertise and engage as such in projects. Furthermore, you yield your expertise in proposals and client workshops and strengthen your Knowledge continuously.
As a Partner you are responsible for knowledge & people development and the success of projects. You have a strong client base and are an expert on your core topics. In addition, you take on a superior role and lead staff disciplinary.
Experten-Track: Practice CTO
As Practice CTO you have a highly specialized know-how and are an essential knowledge carrier in your field. You are responsible for knowledge projects and are a company-wide recognized expert.
Human Resources Slovakia & Hungary