Consultant Digital Transformation Warsaw (m/f/d)
Detecon Poland is a fast-growing company present on the Polish market since 2013. As a part of an international ICT consulting company Detecon International GmbH and Deutsche Telkom Group, we accompany our clients with building bridges between business and ICT perspectives and guide them successfully through the labyrinth of digital transformation.
What you can expect
- Supporting our clients with digital transformation
- Assessing the impact of ICT trends on markets, business models, processes and value chains of our clients
- Advising our clients by using modern information and communication technologies
- Developing strategy options, providing recommendations for actions and supporting our clients with the implementation of IT strategies, digital business models and corporate architecture at every management level
- Key advisory focus: digitalization (Smart City, Industry 4.0, IoT, Robotics), Innovation, IT management/ architecture, IT security.
What we are looking for
- M.A. or M.Sc. in computer science, engineering, economics
- Basic knowledge in the field of business models and ICT
- Practical experience gathered during subject-related internships
- High interest in digitalization and modern technology, e.g. IoT, Big Data, Cloud Management, EAM, Virtualization and Mobility
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills combined with an above-average commitment
- Passion for combining technology and economy
- Very good command of English and German
- Willingness to travel up to 5 days a week (abroad)
What we offer you
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational ICT environment with acces to many project
- Opportunity to accelerate your professional career, to be a part of big ICT projects and to work together with highly marketable specialists
- Excellent working atmosphere and flexibility
- Opportunity to shape the future of Detecon Poland
- Access to wide portfolio of trainings and certifications as well us our library and publications
- Possibility to choose your equipment
- Permanent employment contract
- Private medical healthcare
Are you digital?
Then we look forward to getting to know you and to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, salary expectations and possible entry date).
Please add this close in your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji w Detecon International GmbH, oddział w Polsce oraz po jego zakończeniu na potrzeby kolejnych rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych, Dz. U. nr 133. poz.883)."
Your career opportunities at Detecon
As a Business Analyst, you will work with your team on projects and support the topic development of your practice. You will develop yourself and your consulting competence further and build up a network within Detecon.
As a Consultant, you are jointly responsible for projects as a stream, sub-project or project manager. You support with offers and client workshops. In addition, you will contribute to the development of your practice and expand your functional and industry-specific expertise.
As a Senior Consultant you take over the role of the management of client projects and prepare independent offers. You strengthen your thematic focus and expand your market and sector know-how.
As a Managing Consultant you lead your own client projects and participate in account teams. As an expert, you lead knowledge initiatives and position yourself as a Detecon Leader.
Partner-Track: Associate Partner
As an Associate Partner you will assume a responsible role in projects and account management. You have your own client platform and place your thematic focus at Detecon. You also lead disciplinary staff and assume a superior role.
Expert-Track: Topic CTO
Or you position yourself as Topic CTO with a highly specialized topic expertise and engage as such in projects. Furthermore, you yield your expertise in proposals and client workshops and strengthen your Knowledge continuously.
As a Partner you are responsible for knowledge & people development and the success of projects. You have a strong client base and are an expert on your core topics. In addition, you take on a superior role and lead staff disciplinary.
Expert-Track: Practice CTO
As Practice CTO you have a highly specialized know-how and are an essential knowledge carrier in your field. You are responsible for knowledge projects and are a company-wide recognized expert.
Human Resources Poland