Senior Consultant RPA/Developer (m/f/d)
What you can expect
We are offering you a demanding role. You will use the most advanced technology stack to implement the newest solutions. This position includes possibility to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Senior RPA Senior Consultant you will be responsible for analyzing business processes for clients, identifying automation potential and create tests and ‘robots’ processes. You will manage work of analytics and RPA Developers.
What we are looking for
- Several years of working experience in process automation and optimization
- Business Analysis experience
- Professional knowledge of RPA software (i.e.: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion)
- Visual Basic, Python or .NET experience
- SQL databases and PL/SQL knowledge
- University degree in economic or technical field
- Agile methodology experience
- Acquaintance with Machine Learning solutions
- Six Sigma or Lean management knowledge
- Experience in financial sector (banks, insurance companies)
- Experience as a software developer
What we offer you
- No up-or-out system, but individual career and development perspectives
- An appreciative culture and a highly innovative new work environment
- The freedom to develop and drive forward the topics that interest you
- Global knowledge transfer and exchange of experience through our international network
Are you digital?
Then we look forward to getting to know you and to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, salary expectations and possible entry date).
Human Resources Poland